Contact Member Services
ebrary offers libraries a number of flexible options for acquiring authoritative ebooks from the world’s leading publishers
. Libraries may subscribe to ebook databases for an instant digital library; pick and choose individual titles for purchase and discounted perpetual access Starter Packs; and participate in ebrary’s patron driven acquisition pilot.
All models are seamlessly integrated and delivered via ebrary’s world-renowned interface. ebrary offers free MARC records, responsive customer support, and 24/7 web-based training
for librarians, staff, and end-users with a real person
Save big on ebrary Academic Complete
ebrary Academic Complete
is an instant digital library comprised of more than 80,000 multidisciplinary titles, with more titles added at no extra cost through the subscription term. With multi-user access and the unique ability for libraries to upload and integrate their own digital content from local computers with DASH! (Data Sharing, Fast), Academic Complete provides a cost-effective and comprehensive foundation for any digital library.
With MCLS, college and university libraries have an opportunity to secure an extra low per-FTE rate for Academic Complete. Deadline for new MCLS participants is July 15, 2013.
For quotes, signup, or other assistance, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
In addition to Academic Complete subscriptions, ebrary content is also available via patron-driven acquisition (PDA) and one-time purchase models. Click to learn more.
Growing Subscription Packages with Simultaneous, Multi-user Access
ebrary’s award-winning Academic Complete subscription database now offers unlimited, multi-user access to a growing collection of more than 80,000 titles. The collection spans all academic subject areas from Amsterdam University Press, Brill Academic Publishers, MIT Press, National Academies Press, Oxford University Press, University of Minnesota Press, World Scientific, and other leading publishers.
Academic Complete customers enjoy access to new content at no additional cost, along with powerful research technology including InfoTools
, sharable bookshelves, notes and highlights, and much more. With DASH!
(Data Sharing, Fast), a complimentary feature that enables you to upload, integrate, and share your own digital content, right from local computers, it is truly the best value in the industry! Preview the selection
Public Library Complete Program
- More than 20,000 ebooks for students, job seekers, and the community at large as well as Spanish language titles.
- Free access for public high schools!
- Includes DASH! for uploading and archiving your own digital materials such as government forms, job listings, special collections, and more.
- Preview the selection
- Learn more
Community College Complete
High School Collection
Additional Subscription Databases
Pick-and-Choose Perpetual Access (Purchased) Ebooks and Starter Packs
Patron Driven Acquisition Pilot
Key Features for End-Users
- No Reader required with QuickView!
- Anytime/anywhere access.
- ebrary InfoTools networks every word with other online resources.
- Simply select a word or phrase, and use InfoTools to search across dictionaries, encyclopedias, maps, and more.
- Multiple options for searching and navigating.
- Personal bookshelves automatically store links to highlights, notes, and more, providing an archive of research. Folders can be emailed to peers.
- Automatic citations when text is printed or copied and pasted into Word or any text applications. Citations include an automatic URL hyperlink back to the source.
- Highlighting and annotating.
- Ability to transform text into a hyperlink to a URL of the end-user’s choice.
- Text-to-speech and other keyboard shortcuts to assist end-users with special accessibility needs.
- Compatibility with a range of discoverability and technology services
Request a Trial and Additional Information