Morningstar Library Services
Contact Member Services
Overview—Morningstar Investment Research Center
The subscription period for MCLS subscriptions to Morningstar Investment Research Center is February 1–January 31. Prorated subscriptions are welcome and will be set to end on January 31. Pricing is on a per-SU basis. Unlimited remote access also available.
Morningstar Investment Research Center is a comprehensive financial database designed specifically for libraries. The database can assist patrons with all of their investing needs through the following features:
- Over 41,000 investments, including funds, stocks, and exchange-traded funds
- Thousands of analyst reports from Morningstar experts
- Investing Classroom and Tutorial Center for newer investors
- Screening tools to quickly filter through thousands of stocks and funds
- Portfolio X-Ray and fund comparison tools
- Retirement and college savings calculators
All Morningstar Investment Research Center clients also receive access to the Client Site, which features COUNTER compliant traffic reports, investing education resources, marketing materials, and free database training services to assist libraries in fulfilling their patrons investing needs.
Questions about bringing Morningstar to your library? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking for helpful tips on using Morningstar Investment Research Center? Visit the online Tutorial Center
Terms and Conditions